Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Buddies!!

On Feb. 11th, Jackson and I went to visit on of my bestfriends from high school and her new little boy, Baylor who is over 3 months old! They "met" the first time at church when Carrie and her husband Bryan moved home! We are so glad to have them back...because as you can see from the pictures...I think we have a new buddy to play with! Courtney also went with us to visit! (Another bestfriend from high school!) I am so lucky to have such good friends in my life!! Thanks Carrie and Baylor for letting us come and play! Jack and I are looking forward to seeing you guys again!!

Baylor & Me



Carrie & Jack




The boys..."making plans"!


Courtney & Jack

3 comments:

The Runyans said...

yeah...

you are a blogger now!!!
did you talk to shannon about next week? just let me know. your friend lindsay emailed me! you'll get a free 8x10 for recommending her after we do her session!! thanks!!!

Jennifer R. Hamilton said...

Oh thanks Jess. I still can't figure out how to make mine all pretty like yours. I don't think next week is going to work for him...any other open dates...even if it's after his 6 month mark...you let me know! Thanks for coming by!!

The Runyans said...

ok. thanks for letting me know! you just send me an email when you are ready to book!!!

i can't wait to take pics of him!

Labels