Monday, August 18, 2008

Less than a month...

...Until my baby turns ONE! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by and how much our lives have changed. We are so blessed to be parents to the most beautiful, sweet, loving, awesome little boy around!
He is currently into EVERYTHING! He is so close to 'letting go' while walking and it scares me to death! I can't believe how independent he is getting how curious he is. He is also very "nosey"! He stares at everyone and has to know what is going on! (Which he comes by honestly!)
I started school back this Saturday and am trying to get back into the swing of things...juggling things I guess I should say. We will make it though, just keep us in your prayers! Here are some newer pictures of Jack.
Love to all!
(My Sweet Boy!)

(Waiting for Daddy to come home)

(Watching the Olympics...he was WAY into the beach volleyball!)

(Look at that Mohawk!!)

(Fun Day Sunday at Nana & Papaw's House!)











1 comment:

The Runyans said...

he's so precious!! next year, think about doing his shoot at the fair??? wouldn't that be neat???? i just thought of that!

Labels