Sunday, June 28, 2009

M.I.A.

I have been awful, again at the blogging!

I am in school with 15 hours for my last semester until Student Teaching this fall, and finishing up my Masters. My laptop when "caput" a few weeks ago, so my wonderful Sister has been letting me borrow hers to do school work. I just can't find the time this summer!

Little man and I have been enjoying our summer days at the "water" as he likes to say and playing outside when it's not a thousand degrees!


Anyway, it has been a great summer so far here, still trying to get my garage sale stuff in order...so besides all the school work that is due July 14th, I am trying to find time to get my garage sale going so I can make a little money and get this junk out of here!


This is such a random blog...I was also trying to think of a Sunday Song to do...and can't right now. So if I think of one, I will do another post.


Until then, here is a picture of my beautiful niece Saydie from her Kindergarten graduation a few weeks ago! Such a big girl, growing up too fast!

1 comment:

Mary Beth Whitaker said...

Glad to see you posting again! I have missed keeping up with you, guess you are going to force me into using facebook...

Labels