Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Big Boy...

I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged.
Jack's pappy was cut forever (it seems) ago and has not missed it since! I'm so proud.
The biggest accomplishment has been this week.
He started school!
I'm so proud of my little boy, this transition is probably going to be harder on me than him, but he seems to be doing wonderful at his academy!
Here are some pictures of his first day, yesterday!!
Be back later, my boys are in bed without me! :)





2 comments:

Mandi Shandi said...

Look at that big boy! I am so impressed! Way to go Jack, and way to go Mommy. I know how hard it is.

The Runyans said...

yeah.
you are back.
so happy you are back.

look at him.
when sam first went to mother's day out, i cried and cried and cried in the hallway. several people came by and patted on me and said, is this your first time. i told several people i felt like i was in an aa meeting. . .although, i've never been to one. lol!

Labels