Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Easter Bunny CAME!!

I know I have said this time and time again...but having a child makes everything better.
I never imagined waiting for the Easter Bunny to show up could be so fun! The Easter Bunny has come every year since little man has been on this earth...but now that he's getting older, holidays are SO MUCH FUN!
{{And this is the first year he's come back to hide the kids eggs once he was done delivering goodies...isn't that cool!?}}
We spent the night at Nana and Papaw's house so we could get up easily for chuch and head out. I love going to church with them now with Jack. It was the church where I first heard about Jesus, it was my childhood, family church. It is nice to be back there, a lot has changed, but the message is still the same. Its nice to be grounded each Sunday isn't it? Anyway, we enjoyed the rest of the day with eating a wonderful meal at my Aunt's house, a visit from the Easter Bunny, playing outside and eating LOTS-O-CANDY! ;)

Jack had an amazing time and I hope they only get better each year to follow. He sure made his Mommy and Daddy proud.

1 comment:

The Runyans said...

hey.
first...is there any pic you are in that doesn't look fantastic? you are so photogenic!

yes. i started back teaching pre-k just twos days a week. i really like it, and it's nice to just be a parttimer. . . .so i'm still with the boys!!!

hope you are good. jack is growing SO FAST!!!!

Labels