Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Long time gone...

Sorry I haven't been on here much, we've been busy with this pretty weather!! Just wanted to say hello and I hope everyone is doing wonderfully!! Jack has started to 'crawl' this past week (while we were gone to the beach of course!)...it is soo fun to watch him try and try again! He sometimes realizes though that he can get to his destination a lot faster by 'rolling'!! (He's lazy like his Mommy!)


He is also saying, Hi, Momma, Dadadada, Bybybybye, Bubba (Cooper heard this one, I haven't yet) and started to scream in a really high pitched voice! It is soo funny!! He is learning so much right now and I'm so lucky to get to experience it all with him!


Here are a few pictures from Mother's Day, my first one ever! I had a wonderful day and we of course, always had a great time at Nana's~~!!


I hope everyone has a great weekend! We are excited for this one, our friends Staci and Mandi are coming into town with their families and then next week is Cooper's BIG 6th Birthday. I can't believe he is going to be 6 years old and in the first grade! Makes me want to cry! He is my first 'little buddy'...he is such a sweet child and I'm so blessed to be his Gigi. Look for pictures from this weekends activities sometime next week!!


Love,

Jenn


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

crawling...
oh my...he'll be everywhere!!!!!

Labels