Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!



Jack and I had a terrific day today!! The weather was absolutely perfect for his 'first' ever pair of shorts...his hat and sunglasses too!! I was so excited to get him dressed, go outside and let him explore! I wasn't brave enough to sit him down in the grass, so he used his Bumbo, awful Mommy I know! We blew bubbles, chewed on sunglasses, played with Tobie and had the best time! He even cried when I brought him in!! It was super fun and what a blessed day it was! I hope everyone enjoyed the sunshine!! We love you all!!
Ready for the SUNSHINE!!
First time touching grass!! ...He wasn't too sure about it!

Wore out little buddy, he finally was ready to come in and get some juice!!




1 comment:

The Runyans said...

i love that first picture of you and jack!!! you are doing really good on your picture taking lately!

Labels