Friday, April 4, 2008

Kids Kids EVERYWHERE!

Yesterday (Thursday), Jackson and I made our way to visit some wonderful friends that we hardly ever get to see! Ms. Mandi and her 2 boys were in town from South Carolina for the week and went to stay with Ms. Christy and her 2 girls for 2 nights! I was so excited everyone was going to get together and then the best surprise was Ms. Staci and her son were coming in from Kentucky to visit for the day too!! I was so excited the night before to be around everyone I could hardly sleep!! Christy, Mandi and Staci were pregnant at the same time! They all had beautiful babies...almost 3 years ago!! (Which is so hard for me to believe their 'babies' will be 3 soon!) Mandi and Christy now both have 2 children, Staci still has just one beautiful boy and of course we just got our first blessing almost 7 months ago!! SO, it was 4 Mommy's, 6 Kids...ALL under the age of 3!! Needless to say, Jack and I didn't know what we were in for, but it was so much fun watching everyone play, push each other, fight, watch movies together, sing and just have a great time! It's hard for me to believe Jack will be up running around with them in no time!! Thanks to Ms. Christy for letting us 'use' her home...Ms. Mandi for making the trip and Ms. Staci too! It was so great to be around all of you and talk about "what did you do when" or "when did you get rid of the passy"...those fun questions that I have being a new Mom! Oh and it was very good to see Ms. Patti too! We haven't seen her since the football games last fall and it was nice to see she is feeling better and playing with all these kiddo's!!
I love and miss you all already!

Here are some pictures from our fun day! Enjoy and we hope everyone has a great weekend, Jack and I are on our way to visit family in the morning with Nana and we are sooo excited! (We just wished Jack's Aunt Cici was coming too... :(...)

Here is Everyone...Minus Connor ...he was napping.

Mandi, Walker (almost 3), Staci, Carson (Almost 3), Jackson (Almost 7 mos.), Addison (Almost 3), Christy, and Juliana (Almost 5 mos.)
Ms. Mandi, helping Addi "hold" Baby Jack (As all the big Kids called him!!)
Ms. Patti and Juliana (Her "Grandmother" name is Honey!)
This is Ms. Mandi's youngest, Connor...I have to 'photoshop' him in the group pictures!!

1 comment:

The Runyans said...

goodness...when my nephews come over it stresses me out to the max....especially in this little house!

Labels