Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Beach Bound Baby!!

After our visit with all our friends on Thursday, Jack and I had to stop by Babies R Us and pick up a few things...well anyone with a child and that has ever gone into BRU knows you can't just go in there for what you 'need'...we HAD to look around too!
I am on the hunt for another pair of swim trunks and swim shirt for Jack for the summer and ran across this hat...that we had to buy! I couldn't believe the smile he gave me with this thing on!! He is such a ham!! He has one pair of Polo trunks, but we need more since we are going to be loving the summer sun and water this year!!

Jack and I are SO excited to go and pick up Saydie from school early today! We are having a 'special' day with her! We are going to practice her 'ton (baton) since Mrs. Carrie was out of town yesterday and couldn't have her practice (she was SO upset about this Mrs. Carrie!). I told her last week I'd come and help her do her tricks and get really good so she could show Mrs. Carrie she was learning and practicing while she was gone! After we play for a few hours we are going to watch Cooper in his t-ball tournament! Jack and I are so excited to get down to the ball field...last time I was there, Jack was still a bakin' in my tummy! I can't wait to see how good Cooper is this year!! Next, hopefully soon we get to have a 'special' day with Coop!! I am still trying to figure out what we can do, but Jack and I are really excited about it (whatever it is)!!

Oh and we are also super duper excited to just get out of the house and enjoy our family and the warm beautiful weather!!

Enjoy the picture!!


1 comment:

The Runyans said...

he's so so adorable. have a great time with ms. saydie! tell christie hi!

Labels