Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I just put my dog in time out.

Holy Cow. What a week, my son loves playing with the dog but sometimes it's too much. Anyway, Tobie Girl wouldn't leave Jack alone, I warned her and she didn't listen. Dern dog. She was just in "time out" for 5 minutes, on minute for her age. Oh Lordy, I'm loosing it.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day and is having a great week. Just wanted to share some pictures from my Mother's Day.
Everyday should be Mother's Day! :)

Also, just wanted to share that we went to church again with my Mom and Dad, they did a recognition of Mother's as I'm sure every church does...Oldest, Mom with most kids, Youngest...guess who won YOUNGEST at a lovely age of 29? ME!!
I know, crazy right? However, I must say it has to be because we were in early church! Don't get me wrong, it was packed, but I just about died when he started at age 25 and got all the way to 29...had to go from the balcony to the front of the church to get a rose. It was sweet and a nice gesture that the church did. The Oldest Mommy was 87 and the Mommy with the most children there was a Mommy of 4.

My pictures will not upload for some reason...I will edit to add later this afternoon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time threaten Tobie with dog years timeout time...35 minutes might get her attention!!! that's funny....soemtimes they think they are kids too...pb

somecallmechristy said...

That is funny about youngest mommy... I was looking around at church when they did the recognitions and just knew I had youngest in the bag...well they did oldest, most, but skipped youngest...oh well!!

Mandi Shandi said...

Poor Tobie. She is so grown up. I still remember when you all first got her and Shann was my neighbor in his little apartment. Such good memories. Glad you had a good mother's day!

Breathing In Grace said...

I saw you yesterday at Cracker Barrel...but....I didn't want to come up and introduce myself and you think I was some kind of old crazy stalker woman!! I actually saw your hubby first, then you...then, of course Jackson..he's adorable. Girl, you're not big as a mess of minutes!!! Jackson is a cutie, just like his pics. Next time...I'll say "hi"!!! Hope you're having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!!

Labels