Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Two-fer Tuesday..."One for One"


TOMS! I must admit, if I had unlimited income and could buy whatever I wanted...I would buy every pair of TOMS shoes...even every color of their Vegan Wrap Boots...go to their site and check them out! TOMS SHOES. If you have never heard of them, they are a great company, that for every pair of shoes they sale, they give a pair to a child in need. I saw something about them a few months ago and was reminded about their company with the new AT&T commercial!
I ordered little man and me a pair...

I am always trying to find new products and things that we can buy that will help others...do you know of any like TOMS shoes? If so, leave me a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

Mandi Shandi said...

Love the new TOMS! I have been wanting a pair since I saw them on Oprah. Are they really comfy?

Labels