Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Love, love, love....

Nilla Wafers...

I know this is a strange post, but Jack and I were just sitting here eating them and I hadn't had them in years...unless they were in Mom's 'Nana Puddin'! But man oh man, they are good...not sure of the nutritional content, but who cares for a snack right? {WRONG...I just haven't looked yet!}
Anyway, I am trying to have a creative home...trying to clean up and be neat around in the different rooms, all these different blogs are so inspiring and it makes me want to make our house, "cool". I love our house, but it could use a 'fixin' up because it's been the same since we've lived here...minus adding the nursery and changing the office into another extra bedroom...but I love all the fall decorations that people are doing and I've been trying to "keep up with the Jones'" but I must admit, I am failing miserably! Oh well...I'm trying, I told Shannon that this Christmas, our house is going to look like Santa threw up in it! I am so excited and can't wait to start decorating for Jack's 2nd Christmas!! Yippee!
Hope everyone has a fantastic Wednesday! We love you!

No comments:

Labels