Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This is how we carve pumpkins....



Mommy buys a kit...Daddy sticks them in!




Easy, and no mess and super cute! However, I was sad to see when we opened Jack's Pirate pumpkin set, someone had taken the eyes out and the ears and replaced the arm with the same one...so he's kind of "home made"...I guess. Oh and I am still deciding on a costume for my son.


Yes, the same son that I planned his birthday for 6 months, and I've waited until the last minute to find a costume. It's hard because he isn't "into" anything big yet. He loves Mickey and Barney (which I REFUSE to let him wear)...but he has NO clue who Batman, Robin, Spiderman, Thomas the Train, a UPS man, etc. are so it's hard. And some outfits are so girly, his Daddy would kill me....so stay tuned for Friday!

Mommy is a 'witch' (of course), Daddy is 'frankenstein' and Jack is the 'pirate'...or should I say, our pumpkins!

P.S. I HAD to buy this sweatsuit today at BRU for $2.50! Gotta love buying things late, procrastination does pay off sometimes...see Mom! AND the pants have a tail!

2 comments:

Eric and Lorinda Webster said...

Your little devil is adorable...and soo looking forward to what you come up for Friday!! Like your pumpkins too...

Mandi Shandi said...

I better see a little garden gnome Friday! Don't fret, Walker still won't tell me what he wants to be. Love the pumpkins!

Labels