Friday, October 24, 2008

Mommy's Night Out!

My wonderful hubby and son bought Mommy tickets to go see Rascal Flats & Taylor Swift for my birthday!! I am so excited and can't wait to see them both! Since Jack's Aunt Cici does so much for us, hubby and I decided Cici should go with me to the concert...so it's Mommy's Night Out!

We are both so excited and I can't wait to report back my wonderful time!

P.S. Jack and I went today to try on bridesmaids dresses...Miss Mandy and "Uncle" Drew asked me to be in their wedding and boy was I excited to say the least...I love a wedding and love that they think I should be a part of their big day! Thank You Aunt Mandy and Uncle Drew!! We love you guys!!

1 comment:

Eric and Lorinda Webster said...

Have a great Mommy's time out tonight...too much fun for you both!!

Labels