Monday, November 10, 2008

06-06-09




On June 6Th next year, this beautiful couple will get married!



They are such great friends of ours, so we decided to try and let me take their pictures yesterday!



Let me know what you think!




It was my first time photographing anyone but my family. I going back to school to be a teacher, but I love taking pictures and capturing those special moments between people! AND the abililty to be creative for a few hours! Fun Fun!




I really enjoyed it and hope they loved their pictures!



(I took over 280 pictures, sent them 121, so I made this collage...)
Click Here for my "photography" website for their collage:





1 comment:

Eric and Lorinda Webster said...

I meant to comment on them yesterday...they are awesome!! I tell you...you have a photographer's eye!! Some of the things you captured is just beautiful and fun!! I would hire you in a heartbeat...

Labels