Wednesday, December 10, 2008

As I WAIT imPatiently for the UPS Woman...

For her to bring Jack's Christmas cards so I can get them out and in the mail...I thought I would post some pictures of my beautiful Christmas Angel...he is my pride and joy, as if you didn't already know and I just had to show him off some more.
I am done with school (thank goodness) until January 6th, 2009! I have only one more full semester, then some summer school to finish up my Master's and then I will **hopefully** be student teaching in the fall!! I am so excited and so ready to start teaching!! I know this is what I am supposed to do, just wished I would've done it years ago! Oh well, we live and learn...and I have had the opprotunity to stay home with my little man!!

On to the pictures! Enjoy!!



4 comments:

Tricia said...

I LOVE your pictures! They are alway amazing, but I need to know what your neighbors think when you start putting furniture and decorations out in the yard! :)

Jennifer R. Hamilton said...

Funny thing, I always think of that while I am carrying crap outside!! I do try to do things when people "should" be at work, so they don't think I'm crazy!! :)
Thanks for looking and the compliments!

Mandi Shandi said...

You did it again! I love these pics too, I think the trees are great props.

I too am working on Christmas cards. I have had them stamped and sealed for 3 days now, but am waiting on my printer to get fixed so I can print out my labels. I refuse to address over 100 cards!

The Runyans said...

I can't believe how much he is grown. . .

He is so adorable!

Labels