Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Mandi...

So, today...my little family and I ventured to Kingsport for a SURPRISE 30th Birthday party for our wonderful friend Mandi.(Go visit her page...she has great ideas...Mandi Shandi's ) She was totally surprised and came in before I was ready with my camera, so I didn't have the "action" shot I was wanting of her face, but it was well worth it to be there to see the shock and happiness in person!
Happy Birthday Mandi and I hope you had a fantastic day!

Jack was a little wore out at this point...

Mandi and her boys, Walker & Connor blowing out her candles!

1 comment:

Mandi Shandi said...

I can't begin to tell you how much it meant to me for you to make the trip for the party! I was SHOCKED! I told Wendi this party will be impossible to top. It was such a special day surrounded by very special people. Thanks for your part in that! I love you girl!

Labels