Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Time at the Hamilton's!!

So we FINALLY put up our tree! I have been dying to get it up and get the house decorated...I wanted to do it before we went to South Carolina for Thanksgiving, but we didn't...however it's up now and that's all that matters!
We had a great Thanksgiving and ate way too much...and I can't believe it has already come and gone, but oh well...IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!!
I haven't bought the first gift and wish I were crafty like my friend Mandi so I could make things, but I just don't think it's possible without being able to sew on a button! :)
Here are some pictures of our decorations...oh and I guess I should explain why out tree is in the dinning room, huh? Well, I know my son, he is so adventurous and into everything, so I knew the tree wouldn't last more than a day, so we put it in the dinning room...took the leaf out of the table, made it small and round (and it's cute that way I must add!) and then put it on the other side...which is bothering me because it isn't centered with my chandelier now! Oh well, next year, the tree will be back in his designated spot in the living room...hopefully! Oh and as you can see in the first picture, our stockings had to be hung on the china cabinet...they were pulled down first 5 minutes on the mantle!

2 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

I love the cute Christmas trees...I saw those at Cracker Barrel and knew that Jess would love them, too!!! I also love your furry red wreath..too cute!!!

Jennifer R. Hamilton said...

Thanks Deb!! I got those tree's and the light up Santa that I love from Cracker Barrel! All 40% Off!! Thanks for visiting my blog. Your's is great.

Labels