Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another Big Weekend...

This past weekend a bunch of girls and I traveled to Ohio for Mandy's Bachelorette Party weekend! It was soo much fun! I didn't have my own camera with me most of the time but here are some pictures I stole from the girls!

We got up there on Friday night and spent the night with Mandy's future-in-law's...then we got up and headed out to a Reds game! It was so nice and such a great ball stadium but soo hot, we all got burnt! Then that evening, we went out to a German bar...if you are ever around Cincinnati (but technically on the Kentucky side) you have to go to the Hofbrauhaus I have never in my life seen anything like this! Here, you are welcome to dance on the tables, write on the tables and drink from the biggest beer mugs I have ever seen! It was insane, but a "must see"!
Then it was on to "Bobby Mackey's"...whom I have never heard of...but he has his own bar in "Wilder, Kentucky" where he has a band, a mechanical bull, karaoke, and then dance music. It was super fun too and another "must see"...here is his web site Bobby Mackey's.
All in all, it was a successful weekend and I hope Mandy had fun...I know we all did!
Here are some pictures! Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great week, sorry for being such a "blog slacker" again!

The girls getting ready to head to the Reds game!

Amanda and Me at the Reds Game

We did a scavenger hunt at the ball game and then on the walk back to the Newport Levee area...here was one of our "finds"! (The guy was just extra!)

Walking across the Ohio river back to Kentucky side...

My new friend, Raf...we had a blast together...and we both didn't like this German beer!

2 comments:

Mandi Shandi said...

I'm so glad you all had such a great time. Sounds like a blast. I bet Mandy is getting so excited! The wedding is just around the corner now.

somecallmechristy said...

I am glad you all had a great weekend and way to go on being so darn productive today! I love those days when J gets a 2- 3 hour nap in! I only follow 3 blogs so I was glad to see your update today! Have a good week!

Labels