Monday, April 13, 2009

Big Weekend...

We had such a fun and busy weekend...I just can't believe it's over!
Friday night started out with Courtney's 30th Birthday celebration at Cancun's...and it was too much fun!

My hubby and I stayed in Downtown at a fabulous hotel that put some money is Paris Hilton's (hint hint) pocket...but it was so nice and had such soft beds!! It was hard to leave Saturday morning!
We had such a great time hanging out with our friends Lorie & Trey and so glad they are moving back down this way!
After that we went to Mom & Dad's to spend the night so we could get up and go to church with them...they are going back to the church we grew up in and it was surreal to go in and sit in the same exact seats from 25 years ago!! They have a new preacher and he was really great. Only problem is, they go to early church...and boy was it early! I had to get up at 7am to get ready and make sure my boys got ready...poor little guy went to sleep in his Uncle Trav's arms during church, but it was fine! :)
Then we had lunch at my aunt's house and had so much fun watching the kids hunt Easter eggs!!
Here are some pictures...
Oh and because of the Holiday and being gone most of the day, I didn't get to do a Sunday song...however, I already know which one I am going to do for Monday Song! :)

I hope everyone had a blessed weekend, just as we did!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds fun....you all look so pretty! pb

Mandi Shandi said...

Love all the pictures and it looks like you all had a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

So funny...I was looking through your pics and was surprised to see Courtney Gibson! She is one of my sorority sisters from Kappa Kappa Gamma at UT. Small world. :)

Mandi Shandi said...

Hey friend. I thought of you when I got Con man dressed Sunday because those pants are something Shann would definitely wear! They are from Baby Gap, but I got them last year. You are more than welcome to these when little man outgrows them. I'll have to send them to you. What size is Jack in now?

Mary Beth Whitaker said...

Love the Easter Pics...you all look great, looks like you all had a fun weekend. Talk to you soon!

The Runyans said...

great! i thought..........

i bet she has their easter pics up! you're better than me. mine haven't even been transferred to the computer yet!

your dress is beautiful. and i love the pic of you and your sister!

Positively Creative! said...

Very cute...you have such an adorabale family...and you are absolutely gorgeous girl!!

somecallmechristy said...

I love your Easter dress...you look so pretty! All the pics are great as always! Oh man could I be jealous of a good nights sleep in a soft Hilton bed! Glad you had a great weekend!

Labels