Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter

We are so excited around here that it is Easter time! We can't wait for Mr. Easter Bunny to come visit, but he better get to crafting before Sunday or I know one little boy that will be very disappointed! :) Mommy, ehh, I mean the Easter Bunny really isn't sure what to put in a year and a half old's Easter basket...any suggestions???

Happy Easter everyone!
My friend Mandi posted a super funny picture, I love it and found a cute one to put on my blog...enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's funny.....I always put some toys....when we lived further south I'd put a bucket and shovel...a kite, something soft and candy that won't make a mess!!! of course with little boys you can never go wrong with trucks and balls!!! have a great weekend....Happy Easter! pb

Mandi Shandi said...

Happy Easter! Love that picture! We are putting some candy, little toys, eggs, etc. in the boys baskets. The Easter Bunny got them this tepee thing, he is just sure they are gonna love, so they will not have too much in the baskets this year. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Mary Beth Whitaker said...

Love the pic!! Happy Easter...

Labels