Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just wanted to share...

We've had one heck of a week around here...thank goodness it's Wednesday and all the drama is officially OVER, I will spill those beans one day soon!

Anyway, while I should've been getting school work finished for the end of the semester, I was taking pictures of my adorable little son.
Here are some of my favorites...enjoy and have a great rest of your week!

**I started this post this afternoon and now it's almost 11pm and just now got around to finishing it...that HAS to tell you the kind of things that's been going on around here!**










4 comments:

Amber said...

He's a doll! I love your pictures. They are so good :)

Mandi Shandi said...

They turned out GREAT! I love the little hat on him. He looks just like Daddy!

Staci Griffey said...

Love the pictures!!! Hope your week is getting better:)

Anonymous said...

great pictures! enjoy today....it's suppossed to be a good one! pb

Labels