Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What in the world is going on?

It's a "snow day" here for the county schools...and it's the week before Easter! Can we say G-L-O-B-A-L W-A-R-M-I-N-G???!!!!

I am getting ready to go check the weather for the rest of the week, it's a busy one. We are celebrating one of my besties 30th Birthday at a Mexican restaurant...and was wanting to celebrate it out on their porch, but that plan may have to change. Plus Easter, I have a sleeveless dress that I bought and now it needs a sweater over it!
Plus, I have to go get the Hubby something to wear one of these afternoons, you know...so he can "match" me and the little guy! We aren't "matching" per se, but we are wearing the same colors, and Daddy HAS to wear the same as we are. Just one of those little things I can control. The Hubby doesn't mind! :)

I have class tonight and dreading getting out in the cold! It was 77 degree's here Sunday afternoon and it STINKS having to bundle up again...maybe it will leave as fast as it came in!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

P.S. I am trying to come up with a fun give-away on here...just still trying to figure out what and when to give it away! :)

1 comment:

Mandi Shandi said...

The weather has been crazy here too. I hate it going from hot to cold and back again. It makes my allergies go haywire! Hope you all have a happy Easter. We are going to get our stuff tomorrow.

Labels