Thursday, January 15, 2009

50th Post!


Ok...so this is my 50th post and I can't believe it! I never thought I'd have anything to say, and really don't...I just ramble but it's pretty neat to still be an active "blogger". I do more looking around now than anything. Some blogs are amazing and have such great stories, tips and just ideas! They have definitely got me into the "trying to organize my house resolution"! I have completed one room, closet and drawers, Jack's room, dining room and the laundry room!! I want to do so much more to my laundry room but it just isn't big enough. However, having a small laundry room definitely lets me know what I want in our next house!!
I for some reason am having a problem uploading pictures still to blogger...but I did figure out how to get this one on here straight from Picasa...Jack Jack in the rub-a-dub tub "rockin the 'hawk" at 16 months old!! Don't you just love his facial expression?!?!?!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mandi Shandi said...

Girl he is a doll! And you are right about the mohawk, he is rockin' it. Glad to see you are still organizing. I cleaned out 5 bags of toys today. Whew!

Mary Beth Whitaker said...

What a Cutie! That's a great picture and an adorable smile! Amen on a bigger Laundry Room! Don't we all need bigger laundry rooms...or a laundry room at all..Mine is more like a laundry closet! :)

Anonymous said...

you should enter this picture on the blog that mandi entered that picture of conner....wait until next week so conner can win this week. pb

Labels