Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Days!!

Yesterday was a very cold and snowy day here for us! Not that a blizzard came, but any snow was welcomed in these cold temperatures! There is nothing worse than it just being cold without ANY snow!
I decided to get Jack all bundled up in his snow suit Nana bought him a year ago "to grow into" and he sure has! It is the cutest little thing ever! It reminded me of the "Christmas Story" movie where the Mom dresses the little boys up in their snow gear and they can hardly walk! I giggled at him so much I could hardly take pictures! Here is what I got...

It just looks like he's saying "Mom, what is THAT stuff?"
Posted by Picasa

Somehow we lost a glove on the way out!
Posted by Picasa


Mommy's sweet snow angel!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mandi Shandi said...

Jenn this is ADORABLE! I laughed out loud at him in his little red suit. I can just imagine him woddling around. Glad you got some snow!

Mary Beth Whitaker said...

OMG! Jack does look just like that kid in a Christmas Story. Great Pics. I am so jealous I didn't get to stay home and play in the snow with Thomas. But he was with his Grandmom so he wasn't exactly missing me :)

Becky said...

Soooo cute! Glad you all got some snow! You can gladly have some of ours. :) Love his suit!

Mandi Shandi said...

Hey girl! I gave you a blog award! Swing by the blog and pick it up! Love you!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little boy.

Mandi Shandi said...

Okay Jenn, your letter is W. Name 10 things you like that start with W! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Labels