Thursday, January 29, 2009


So I said I wanted to play Mandi's
letter game and she gave me "W"...yikes.
Here are the rules:
Name 10 things that start with the letter "W" that you like/love...hmmm
here goes.


1.Winning...of course! I had to start out with the obvious...I love winning anything, wheter it's a "conversation" with the hubby to playing a card game...I love Winning!
2. Wasabi's... now, this one is kind of a cheat, because my favorite Japanese restaurant is Miyabi's, but for this contest, Wasabi's will do!! I love Japanese food the best!

3. Watching everyone's blog each day. I love any kind of watching really, especially people watching. I always wonder what they are thinking or what is really going on in their lives. I catch myself starring sometimes and not trying to be ugly, just thinking of what their life is like...the parts we don't see.

4. Warm Weather!! (Shouldn't that count for 2?!) I love warm weather and completely miss it during the winter months. I love Christmas time, don't get me wrong, and I love snow once or twice, but I am OVER IT by January 1st! Which means today, I am super duper over it. It's so hard with a little one too because those 'fast trips to the store or town' aren't worth it when it's this cold, especially when we are trying to avoid germs at all costs!

5. Warehouse Mouse on Imagination Movers! I just saw him on t.v. and I seriously do think he's adorable and he's really the only one on the show that doesn't drive me insane.

6. White Chocolate Hot Chocolate from Starbucks...no explanation needed. If you haven't tried one, try one. They are fantastic.

7. WEEKENDS!! Even though I am a stay-at-home Mommy, I still go to school full-time, I still have to keep this house under control and I still have to make sure everyone (including the very jealous dog) is happy, fed, bathed and taken care of. SO, when saying this, I of course am thankful to my husband who goes to work and works super hard so Jack and I have had this time together...but there is nothing like the weekends when I have a little break from the cleaning, school work (unless I have class on Saturday morning) and cooking...and have a little help with the Jack Jack!! He is a wonderful kid, but now those simple tastes like, going to the bathroom by myself is a vision of my past.
8. Wonderful Women that I'm surrounded by daily. Mom and Sister are on top of the list.
9. Watermelon!! I love summertime and watermelon! I don't eat much of it now just because we don't buy it very often, but I love it. I used to eat so much of it when I was younger that I'd get sick! Awful I know...I think that is one of the 7 deadly sins isn't it?
10. Water... I love drinking it, I drink a little too much now, but I have realized by after many many years of people telling me, that drinking water is one of the best ways to loose and maintain your weight. I have found that if I start to get hungry, I drink a glass of water and wait a few minutes and the craving goes away...try it.
Oh and I love any water to swim in too...I really don't like lake water, but I'll swim in it. It scares me of what is all in there!
Thanks Mandi for playing this fun game...if you want to play, leave me a comment and I'll send you a letter and we can keep it going and going!

2 comments:

Mandi Shandi said...

Way to go girl! You did it and did it Well! (Get it, I used 2 w's?) Cheesey,I know. Love those White Chocolate hot chocolates, and I am working on the water thing. Good job!

Anonymous said...

that was good...and who knew about white chocolate hot chocolate....guess i'll have to make the 20 mile trip to check that out....i just ordered a sample pack of white hot chocolate for my Keurig....can't wait...good job!
Patti b.

Labels