Monday, January 12, 2009

Whirlwind of a Weekend...

So this weekend, was insane.
I had my last 2 Praxis Exams on Saturday and they were rough.
I left feeling really unsure about how I did, but I tried my best. Hopefully I passed so I won't EVER have to take another one! When I came home, I napped. It was nice but not nearly long enough. Jack Jack was at his Aunt Cici's house because I had a full weekend of plans and none of them would have been fun for Jack.
His Daddy started to get sick last week and stayed home all weekend trying to recover. He is luckily feeling better today!
Saturday night, I went to Christin's shower and had a great time hanging out with friends I hardly get to see! I of course forgot my camera so below are some pictures that Mandy took with hers. Christin's friends threw her an adorable shower and she got some great things!!
Sunday, I went to the Bridal Show with Mandy!
I hadn't been to one in forever and boy do I love those things! It is amazing how different the styles are now compared to five years ago when I got married! I love the new photography styles, colors, cakes, dresses...everything! Also, Mandy came ONE number away from winning $500!
It was so exciting, but oh so sad!! Oh well, we had a good time anyway! We are going next Saturday to have our bridesmaid's dress fitting! So excited!! Who doesn't LOVE dressing up? And a wedding?
After we were done, I went to pick up Jack. I hadn't laid my eyes on him since Friday and it was about to kill his Daddy and me. He missed us I believe! He was all over Shann and I when we got home and slept right in between us with his arm thrown over his Daddy and his legs thrown over me! I always get those pointy toes!!
Anyway, I missed him terribly. The older he gets, the harder it is for me to leave him for long.
God has blessed me so much and I am so thankful to have my little loving boy, my wonderful husband, and family.
Thanks Cici, Nana & Papaw for helping with Jack this weekend!!
(For some reason Blogger won't let me upload pics right now, so I will try again later!)

1 comment:

Becky said...

oh, I'm jealous of a bridal show! Fun! Hope you're completely finished with the Praxis tests- I remember stressing over it and I only had to take 2!

Labels