Friday, January 30, 2009

44 ODD Questions...

So, my little man is down for nappy time and I should be reading for my class assignments tomorrow or taking a shower, but I got this email from a friend and thought it would be fun to post for today!
Play along if you'd like...let me know if you do by leaving a comment, I'd love to see your answers!
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!
1. Do you like blue cheese? No!!
2. Have you ever drank alcohol? Yes
3. Do you own a gun? Yes, one is my personal gun and then we have many more...my son now has 2 of his "own" from his Papaw Joe, along with a b-b gun...they are all in a safe location though!
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Cherry or any kind of fruit punch taste
Do you get nervous before a doctor appointment? Yes, I really was nervous before all of my prenatal checkups...just hoping little bit was always ok, and I always get nervous before Jack has one that includes shots! No fun!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They are ok, I love corn dogs though!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Umm, probably The Christmas Story
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water
9. Can you do push ups? This one is a guess, I haven't tried in years, I probably can do a "girly" push up, that has to count for something!
s10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Engagement/Wedding bands, circle diamond necklace from hubby, Mother's Day jewelry from last year from hubby and little bit!
11. Favorite hobby? Playing with little man, shopping, hanging out with family
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Probably in some form or shape, if you ask the hubby, he will definitely tell you YES!
13. What's your weight? It changes, but I am finally happy where I am...not going to say a number because women never tell those things!
14. What is your middle name? Reed
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I should be showering, studying or packing for tonight!
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Water and Milk sometimes
17. Briefs or Boxers? Boxers for my hubby please!
18.. Current hate right now? Cold weather I guess...I'm ready for SPRING!
19. Favorite place to be? Home with my family
20. How did you bring in the New Year? At our house with some friends and our bibo's
21. Where would you like to go? Anywhere warm with my family.
22. Name three people who will complete this? Anyone who's bored and has time!
23. Do you own slippers? Not really, all mine have been chewed up by the dog...but I like to wear a pair of UGG's around! (They are ugly, yes...but warm and comfy!)
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Grey
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No way, too cold!
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Favorite color? Pink, Blue or Black, oh and green! (Too indecisive!)
28. Would you be a pirate? Sure!
29. What songs do you .sing in the shower? Used too, now it's in and OUT!
30. Favorite Girls name? We have 2 favorites...Harper and Harlow...don't steal them if you know me in case we do ever have a girl!! :)
31. Favorite boys name? Harper, Ace, and not really sure on anymore
32. What's in your pocket? No pockets in my sweat pants!
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Jack of course!
34. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? Probably just falling off my bike or falling in general and scrapping my knees...or when my leg got cut by a barb-wire fence!
.36. Do you love where you live? Yes!
37. How many TVs are in your house? 5
38. Who is your loudest friend? My husband....hands down!
39. How many dogs do you have? ONE very annoying but lovable boxer!
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Just my hubby I hope!
41. What is your favorite book? Goodnight Moon, Eric Carle books, Dr. Seuss books
42. What is your favorite candy? Umm, don't eat it ever...but probably just Hershey kisses
43. Favorite Sports Team? UT
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Probably Amazing Grace, and one that was sang at my Nanny's...about closing your eyes and waking up and seeing Jesus. Not sure of the name of it, but it is the most beautiful and meaningful song.
Now it's your turn!

No comments:

Labels