Monday, February 2, 2009

i ♥ faces

So, I've been trying for 2 weeks now to officially enter the "i heart faces" photo contest and I have been unsuccessful every week! I don't know what it is, but I am having the hardest time uploading pictures now. Oh well...anyway, I am going to try again...3rd Time's A Charm, right? I hope everyone had a great weekend! It is snowing like crazy here today, so look for some more pictures of the little man dressed like the "Michelin Man" in his Red Polo Snow Suit!


Here is my entry for



"The Eyes Have It"
{Mine is called..."My Eyes Have My Mommy"}


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have got to get a really big copy of this for your wall....I love his expression!!! too doggone cute! pbrown

Mandi Shandi said...

Love it girl! He is just adorable! You are gonna love this weekly contest. Some of the photos these people take are awesome. Right up your alley!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie.

Amber said...

I love the pic of your little one! I've tagged you in my latest post.

Randi said...

Such a cute bathtime photo! Love his hair!

I Heart Faces said...

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful photo with us!

We just wanted to leave a friendly reminder that you need to leave a permalink to your blog post in Mr. Linky each week (not a link to the home page of your blog.) For instance, for this week's entry:

The permalink (correct) is http://ourbabyjackson.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-faces.html

While the link to your blog (incorrect) is http://ourbabyjackson.blogspot.com

We have already corrected this week's entry for you and you are definitely now in the running for the contest. If you can enter it correctly in the future, it just helps our judge find your post more easily.

Thanks again for joining in on the fun ~ we've really enjoyed your lovely photo.

~Angie & Amy
co-founders of I ♥ Faces

Jennifer R. Hamilton said...

So sorry I ♥ faces...I didn't know there was a difference! Thanks for fixing it for me and letting me know!!

jen@odbt said...

Love the mohawk - cute picture.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

He is adorable.

Labels