Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spring Fever

I have it.
I am dying to have a break from school...oh and how a vacation would be fantastic.
I am taking a picture like this the next time my feet hit the sand with my 2 boys!
However, before we are on Spring Break I have SO much homework to do a 10 page paper on my Education Philosophy by using questions they provide...I'm scared, I haven't even started.
I have two classes tonight, one I'm turning in a mid-term on Dyslexia and the other I'm telling a story by campfire that is suitable for kids. Don't get me wrong, I love my classes and classmates, but it seems like sometimes all we do is busy work that will serve NO purpose. Teachers can not even diagnose Dyslexia, it's a medical term...so why do I need to know all four paradigms that make it up? I just don't get it. But I know them...and words like vestibulocerebellar dyslexia. {Makes me sound smart, huh?}


Anyway, I hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far...
OH and go by and visit my friend Mandi at Mandi Shandi's, she is having a give-away for her 100th post!

3 comments:

~Brown's Blessings~ said...

I know what ya mean sista! I'm ready to sink my feet in that warm sand!! you will have to check out my post, we are giving up the paci for lent. omg!!! I can't stop crying! Please tell me I'm not the only mommy this sad over a pacifier. how is it going for Jack? I'm sure it will be easier than I think. I just feel like I'm going to break his little heart, and I can see it now!!!!

Mandi Shandi said...

I keep telling you to come see me! We could get that picture anytime you wanted to! Thanks for mentioning the giveaway. If you don't win I'll still make little man a sock monkey. My treat! Keep up the good work at school! It will all be worth it in the end.

Anonymous said...

yes, yes, yes....I'm ready too....this cold is so depressing....if I had the money I'd rent a big ole' house at the beach for all of us!!!!

about the paci....this is true, the kids take it way better than the parents...just do it and move on....trust me, this will seem very minor in the years to come....your problems get bigger as the kids get bigger!!!! just trash it and don't make so much to do about it....when they carry on, if they do, just be matter of fact....all humans do what they know they can!!! if they figure you out and find a way to get you to cave on this subject, they will work you....especially when it comes to little boys and their mommies!!! hang-in-there moms.....potty training is around the corner!!! patti b.

Labels