Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just wanted to say...

Hello and I hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

Little man is starting to feel under the weather and it makes me sad.

He has a super runny nose and rosey cheeks from them being dry and chapped.

He looks cute but sick! Besides that, we are staying in and staying warm!

This "feels like 10 degree's out there" weather has got to go...it is NOT fun or appropriate to be taking little bit out in it just to get out of the house!

SO, we got out yesterday because I had class last night and he even stayed with his Cici because it was so cold after we got out of class!! Needless to say, I missed him and we've been inside ever since I went and picked him up today!!

Besides that, we are gearing up for another busy weekend hoping the weather turns towards the bright side! I can definitely see how people get so depressed during the winter months! Luckily I have 2 'rays of sunshine' to look at each and everyday!



Have a fantastic weekend!!


Here are some pics from a wedding we went to this past weekend, it was so beautiful and so much fun hanging out with friends!!

We also went to Colie's 1st Birthday party at her house, it was an Elmo Birthday!
Jack wasn't too excited about the Elmo hat...
Photobucket
Jack playing basketball...
Photobucket
Me & the Hubby at the reception
Photobucket
Mandy & Me at the reception
Photobucket
Tina, Mandy & Me after the reception
Photobucket

3 comments:

~Brown's Blessings~ said...

I know what you mean about being cooped up in the house with a sick toddler. Cade is feeling better today. Same here, runny nose..etc. He's been on antibiotics. I had to break down and send him to my babysitter's house today, b/c he is soo over being in the house. I hated sending him to the sitter, but he was so ready to escape his home and play with the kids. lol...

Anonymous said...

hope little bit is feeling better....don't blame you a bit for staying in and not taking any chances with him....I don't like to get out in this weather and am anxiously awaiting the warmer weather we are due this weekend...you looked very pretty at the wedding! have a great weekend...pb

Mandi Shandi said...

Looks like fun was had by all, and you look GREAT! Christy said the wedding was gorgeous. I'm so happy for them. By the way, love Jack's sweater vest. He looks like such a little man!

Labels