Monday, February 2, 2009

I was Tagged!

Thanks to my new blog friend Amber, she gave me something to do during Jack's nap time!
Go visit her blog here! Simple.Beautiful.Life
Step 1: Respond and rework- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own. Step 2: tag- eight other un-tagged people.
1. What are you wearing right now?
Yoga black pants from Target and a sweat shirt..."Mommy" Clothes!
2. What is the last thing I read/ are currently reading?
How to Teach Literature...a text book for class tomorrow...fun fun!
3. Do you nap a lot?
Not as much as I did when Jack was younger, now that he's walking everywhere...I get things done during his nap time...but Sunday is usually "family nap day"!
4. Who was the last person you hugged?
Jack's Hot Daddy!
5. What is your current obsession/addiction?
Blogging, checking Facebook and just looking around the Internet for stuff for Jack or the house
6. What is the last thing you said out loud?
"SHANN...Your phone is ringing and driving me crazy!" (He's home now, and left it in the room and he's upstairs in the man room and it drives me nuts when he misses a call and it keeps beeping!)
7. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Facebook, Blogger, Comcast (email)
8. What is the last item you bought?
Groceries for our Super Bowl get together and diapers for Jack
9. What is your most challenging goal?
Not procrastinating. I have tried and tried to get better and doing things way before they are due, however the hour before seems to only be my way of getting things done!
10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Oh, I love our house, but my dream would be closer to my family (they are only 30 minutes away but sometimes it feels like they are thousands of miles away!) OR the beach!
11. Favorite vacation spot?
Anywhere warm...but our favorite is just getting away anywhere!
12. Say something to the last person who tagged you:
I don't really know her, but I love reading her blog! Thanks for tagging me...same to you Amber!
13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you:
Chips or anything salty
14. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Shoes...I love my ugly UGG's and my Ed Hardy shoes "Santa" brought me!
15. Favorite pair of shoes that you keep going back to over and over?
Whoops, I guess shoe's aren't considered clothing, but see #14
16. Name one thing you can't live without:
My family
17. Has a celebrity's hairstyle ever influenced you on your own style?
I definitely had the "Jennifer Anniston" hair in middle/high school and the latest I guess would be Reese Whiterspoon when I wanted her swoopy bangs, but didn't get them of course!
18. What is your favorite hobby?
Oh geez, shopping...it's my biggest bad habit too now that I think about it, but I am not getting to participate as much as I'd like in my "hobby" since I am a full-time student and haven't worked since Jack was born! :(

I'm Tagging:
Mandi @ Mandi Shandi's
Patti @ Peanut Butter & Honey
Cade's Mommy(Ashley) @ Brown's Blessings
{{And anyone else that want's to do it!}}
Leave me a comment and let me know you've completed it so I can read your answers!!

No comments:

Labels