Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I understand...

That there is a BIG 'ol storm coming...and everyone should be safe and take cover, but they (the news) interrupted Dr. Phil who was talking today about the lady that just had the octuplets and I was really wanting to hear "her" story and what he had to say about it. Oh well...maybe I can catch it online if my Internet doesn't go out!
I still can't get pictures on here from my good camera because my husband still hasn't fixed his "fix of the computer"~ So, no pics from me today...
We are having a house full of guests this weekend! This is the 3rd year in a row the Baynes' have come and stayed with us this time of year and we LOVE it!! They are such a fun family an we always enjoy their company! They come down to watch their youngest son wrestle at Carson-Newman...Dustin goes to Limestone though and it's his last year...so they will have to come and visit just to see us now!
Hopefully we will get some good pictures this weekend and I will be able to post them!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Mandi Shandi said...

Hate to hear there is a tornado coming. I don't really have those here. We have hurricanes instead. That octuplets story is crazy. I did not know she was gonna be on DR Phil today. I'll have to look into that. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will catch up more later!

Labels