Thursday, February 26, 2009

Does this answer your question?

How is Jack doing with trying to take away the 'pappy'? Let's see if this picture answers your questions...

My son is very independent, obviously...however, this morning when I was trying to gather these 2 pappy's up during play time...I turn around and this is what he had done! I only had my camera phone, hence the bad quality of a picture...but I couldn't believe it. It's like he KNOWS what I'm trying to do to him! He's a smart one I tell ya!

4 comments:

Mandi Shandi said...

I feel your pain with the binkies. Con has them hidden all over the place and I just keep finding them. I can tell how long they have been missing by how much is cut off. They'll get there eventually. For now I am just gonna enjoy him being little for a while longer. Love that pic though!

~Brown's Blessings~ said...

lol... How cute! Cade is doing well during the day, but hasn't been without it for naps and nighttime. As long as he doesn't see it, he won't ask. However, I can tell he's been really whinny at times when he's needed it.

The Runyans said...

thats hilarious!

Anonymous said...

That's too cute, you can't take them!! As you can tell I'm a push over and you should not listen to me. But I swear that is the sweetest picture I've seen in a long time!

Labels