Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lemonade Anyone?

Photobucket



So, it's a known fact that I am a "blog slacker" and am envious of those that blog daily and some that blog even more than once a day! I was given MY FIRST BLOG AWARD this week (or maybe last week) from Mandi at Mandi Shandi's and I am so happy about it! Of course you can't tell it by how long it took me to 'participate' in the award...but here goes!

What this award is about...Bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude.
What you have to do...Upon receiving The Lemonade Award, you also pass it on to other bloggers who you think show great attitude and gratitude.
Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Now for my nominees, **{Mainly Blogs I follow each day and love!}**
2. Becca at Livi Grows
4. Mary Beth at The Etherton's
5. Cindy at The Gough's
7. Nancy at Southern Lady
8. Mrs. Newlywed at Misadventures of a Newlywed
10. Wendy at The Shabby Nest

4 comments:

Nancy Rosalina said...

Thank you so much!!!! It is so nice to meet you! You won't believe this, but I was in the middle of doing a post about awards...so girl, It came through just in time! Keep watching you will see it show up tonight!
I am glad you enjoy my blog! Keep enjoying!
After I finish with this award post...I will be back to visit! Blessings, Nancy

Stephanie said...

Oh you are SO KIND!

Up on my blog it goes! Check my side bar for your name!

GO SIGKAPS!

The Runyans said...

yeah thanks!!!!!!!!!!

i'm so tickled. . .

i'll add it after while. i just checked my mail, and i'm fixing to take sam to the doc!

you're so sweet!

Shannon said...

Thank you so much! You are so sweet to pass this along to me. I have it added to my sidebar. Thanks!

PS I love your faces picture! Too cute!

Labels