Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm so proud...

Of my little boy! I went yesterday to have his 6 months pictures taken and I was scared to death! I was so nervous because I didn't know if a) we'd get a smile out of him and b) I had to go by myself! This was the first time he's had them professionally taken since he was 7 days old by my friend and photographer, Jessica Leigh...she is now off of maternity leave and is busy as a bee! We couldn't get a date to work, and I didn't want to miss this milestone of his 6 month 'birthday'! He was a champ! He did soo good and was so funny! Of course, he flirted with the photographer, Krisiti at Portrait Innovations...so we got some really great faces! Here are some of my favorites and the ONE Easter picture that we got! Enjoy!! Hope they make you smile like they do us!!
Happy Easter!
Just Loungin' Around...Don't be jealous of the socks and shoes! :O)



Our happy baby boy

Sittin' in the chair like a big boy!

Look at those eyes!

Saving the best for last...this completely shows his personality! Such a fun baby!

2 comments:

Honey said...

What a little gift from GOD! Jack is so adorable and if that last one shows his personality, he is fun! Happy Easter to the three of you! pb

The Runyans said...

he is adorable!

Labels