Monday, March 24, 2008

What a wonderful weekend!

We all had such a wonderful Easter weekend. Jack was at his Aunt Cici's for 2 nights...she missed him terribly and so did the kids...so he got to go and play with Cooper and Saydie Friday and Saturday. Shannon and I went riding on the Harley Saturday, it was such a beautiful day and so nice to get out and about for a while. Sunday, was obviously Easter and we all went to church together! Then it was to Aunt Priscilla's house for a feast! Shannon and I didn't eat at all Saturday so we could eat all we wanted on Sunday!! It was great to see everyone and nice to be around family! Jack was a very good boy, both at church and at lunch. I was proud of him! Then it was on to Nana's to hide Easter eggs! We always have a great time at Nana's, especially when everyone is there! Here are some of my favorite pictures from this weekend! I hope everyone had a blessed Easter and great weekend like we did!

Jack and his Daddy after church

Our family at Nana's

Nana and Jack

Papaw and Jack

Cooper and Saydie

Trying to get all the babies to look at one camera...didn't happen!

One last try!

2 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Jenn...Jackson is adorable. He looks like both you and your hubby!!

Jennifer R. Hamilton said...

Thanks Debbie...you are one of FEW that says he looks anything like me...I think he's Daddy's "Mini-Me"!

Labels