Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Jack's Aunt Cici...

This little blog is for my Sister, Jack's Aunt Cici!

She is my best friend and such a wonderful soul. She is so great with Jack and he absolutely loves to go to her house and play with his cousin's Cooper and Saydie!! They love him too, so it is perfect! Cici can always get Jack to take long naps, which he won't do for his Mommy anymore and she always "knows" what he needs! I'm blessed to have her in our lives!

Cici isn't feeling too good right now, so we wanted to send her some hugs and smiles and let her know how much we appreciate her and love her!! Please keep Chrisite in your prayers!

WE LOVE YOU CICI, Uncle Trav, Cooper and Saydie!!

Aunt Cici and Jack



Jackson (5 mos), Cooper (5 yrs), Saydie (4yrs)

Cici, Uncle Trav, Cooper and Saydie @ Cooper's "Yellow Belt" Ceremony

2 comments:

The Runyans said...

I will definitely pray for her. She is precious! I didn't know that she had Lupus.....but you make sure she knows she's in my prayers!

Jennifer R. Hamilton said...

Thanks Jess...we really appreciate it!!

Labels