Monday, March 10, 2008

Saydie Takes Baton!!

Saydie...my beautiful little niece, went today for her FIRST baton lesson with Mrs. Carrie (Baylor's Mommy & A best friend from high school)! She was SO excited to go, and I couldn't wait to hear how it went! She called and said she loved it and it was 'so fun'! She said Mrs. Carrie told her that when she drops her 'ton to just pick it up and keep going..."even if I'm on stage Gigi!" (Not sure where little bit got the stage thing...I think she's already dreaming BIG!) Mrs. Carrie sent me a picture text of Saydie and I just had to post it on here. So Saydie, this is for you. Gigi loves you very much and I'm so very proud of you!! I know you'll be our next UT Majorette just like Mrs. Carrie was!!

Thank you to Mrs. Carrie for being so wonderful with her today!

More prayer requests for my sweet Sister please, we have confirmed her Lupus is flaring up and she isn't feel good at all...AND now, my wonderful nephew Cooper has the flu. They are both home trying to get better. Sis has a dr appt. tomorrow and I pray that God will lead the dr. to the right path to get Sis better and back into remission. NO ONE understands the pain and how awful she is feeling so please lift her up to God. Sis, we love you and Cooper big hugs!

2 comments:

The Runyans said...

I just prayed for her!!

Saydie is adorable!!!!!

Jennifer R. Hamilton said...

Thank You Jessica. We'll take all the prayers we can get! Saydie is such a ham!!

Labels