Monday, March 9, 2009

I could get HER!

Ok, so we've been waiting all week last week and weekend for Sis's Dr's appointment today...well, my poor absent-minded Sister has her appointment NEXT Monday! Mom and her drove all the way to the hospital/Dr's office only to find out, she's a week early!
I told her it was a sign that NOTHING is wrong...she just stresses herself out so much over things, I told her not too, that she is fine.
But...this time next week, I'll be asking for prayers again...or if you can remember, just pray all week!
Thanks everyone for your comments and prayers~!
They mean the world to me and my family.
I hope the weather is as beautiful were you are it is here!
My car said 77 degree's when we just got out!!
I can get use to that~

3 comments:

Mandi Shandi said...

That is a relief, but I will keep her in my prayers. I bet she was so frustrated. 77 degrees sounds good. It is in the 80's here and a little hot. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day.

Anonymous said...

I wondered when I saw her comment to you on FB around 3:30 how she did that!!! funny...yep, she's getting better!!!!!
pb

~Brown's Blessings~ said...

I will be keeping you guys in our prayers!

Labels