Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So Behind...So Little Time!

What an awful last few days. We've been to the doctor's office 3 times in less than a week. But the good news is, little man is starting to feel better!

We had a good Saturday though, I had a shower to attend (which I showed up too an hour late...thinking I was going to be early!!) and it was so fun to see everyone again. It makes me sad how the older we get, the only time we see some of our girl friends/sorority sisters is at weddings or showers...but at least we have that time together, right? Here is a picture of the bride and bridesmaids at Mandy's shower...

The Bride-to-Be and me!

I didn't get to post on Sunday, my Sunday song because Jack was still yucky feeling and had to be on my lap most of the day. I am still trying to come up with one and will hopefully have a Wednesday Song tomorrow.

4 comments:

~Brown's Blessings~ said...

hope jack is feeling better. cade has been the same. we just finished up 10days of antibiotic for a sinus infection last night, but he isn't much better... so, we are going to see dr harsh today, again! I think the weather has alot to do with it. what peds does jack use? we go to the pediatric clinic is seymour. i have always been happy there, but last few times they didn't even take his temperature when he was sick. they were even going to give him vaccines on a sick child visit. when she walked in the room with 4shots, i requested his temp be taken first. he's temp was above 101 and they couldn't give him the shots. i'm not sure if being a nurse makes things more difficult or better when it come to the medical care cade receives.

Mandi Shandi said...

Looks like you had a great time at the shower. I wish I were closer for things like this! Hope little man feels better soon. The boys are starting to get coughs and snot, so I think my turn is coming. The pollen is terrible here, and they have allergies.

Mandi Shandi said...

GIRL! I just saw the pics on Jessica's blog! UN.BE.LIEVABLE!!! They look like they are straight out of a catalog and you and Jack look amazing. So very impressed. You have some serious yoga skills, or it sure looks that way!

somecallmechristy said...

I love your new header!

Labels