Wednesday, March 4, 2009

If I had a Million Dollars...

So, today I was thinking...while the wonderful purple creature called Barney has kept my child entertained this morning...
What would I buy if I had enough money to spend without considering worrying about bills? I think this comes from my husband and I "knowing" we are going to win the lottery...we just have to play it, right?
So, my first stop would be the Coach store. I love everything Coach. It's an obsession probably. My son has 2 Coach diaper bags, I have an outrageous amount of purses and a few pairs of their shoes, and perfume...however most of it came from the outlet!! I have never paid full price for any of it...NEVER

...BUT if i had an unlimited amount of money and no worries...this is what I'd buy, and they aren't at the outlet! :(...AND I'd buy it all...not just one!

Isn't this bag beautiful? I love the color, it's fabulous!!

So...then I really started to get into this...what else would I buy?

The Hubby would get one of these...of course he already has an awesome Harley-Davidson...but he'd get one more of his choice. Since I'm not sure which one he wants now {it changes with the weather!} I decided to put up a pick of my hottie hubby at Bike Week last Spring.

And every pair of these made......along with the little man a matching set in each color they make in his size...

This for Jack, it's all pirate of course!

There are so many other things that are in my mind of "what I'd want"...but that's another day, and I don't have time to sit and find all the pictures.

I do however have a question...if you had all the money you needed, not an awful amount, just more than you need to pay bills and eat and didn't have to worry about what you bought...

what is one thing you'd buy?

What is your "wish list" item...what is that ONE thing you'd splurge on?

2 comments:

Mandi Shandi said...

Girl I could go on for days, you know I'm a dreamer with BIG plans. I would build a house, ground up and make every.single.decision. exactly the way I want without ever considering a single price tag. BUT, that Coach watch and bag may have to be mine as well. Hope you are having a great week.

Anonymous said...

this is easy....I'd buy retirement for my husband....he's tired! patti b.

Labels