Thursday, March 19, 2009

Playing "Model's"...

Tuesday, Jack and I had the opportunity to model some fabulous clothing for a photo shoot for my wonderful friend Jessica Leigh of Jessica Leigh Photography {If you are looking for a photographer...contact her, she is amazing!} Jack and I were super excited and had such a great time. He did pretty good too, for his first modeling (and certainly not last!) debut!
I'm not sure what all I could put on here, so I'm just going to put my favorite, in case Jessica hasn't sent the pictures to the maker of the clothes yet...which I'm sure she won't find "my" blog...but just in case...you'll have to wait to see the others!
Jack and I spent the better part of 2.5 hours at the doctor's office yesterday. He was scheduled for his 18 month appointment, but ended up getting sick so we had to have it all checked out. After me worrying to death, the poor little guy has an ear infection and bronchitis. Luckily "that's all" because they also checked my prince for RSV! It scared me to death and I prayed the entire 17 minutes it took to get the results back of negative. He did however get an antibiotic for 10 days for his ear infection and numbing drops. There isn't anything to do for bronchitis except a nebulizer (sp?) and he said that wasn't a guarantee fix...and also said to just wait and see how he does...so I'm waiting.

Jack does pretty good while sick, he's still playing and running around...just a little more whiny and clingy, but all Mommy's love snuggle time!
We hope everyone has a great rest of their week and stays healthy and away from germs and sick people!

1 comment:

Mandi Shandi said...

I hate little man is sick. I know about ear infections, we've had more than our share. Hope he feels better soon, and like I said earlier, this pic is awesome.

Labels